General Conditions of Sale of Koninklijke Kempische Kynologenclub (KKK) vzw.
1. Trade stand exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers undertake to comply with animal welfare and cynology regulations in booth the sale and presentation of their products. In case of doubt, they must contact Conny Goossens. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +32 498 39 48 27.
2. Exhibitors will ensure that items on display are insured, including against theft. The KKK disclaims all liability whatsoever in this respect.
3. The KKK is entitled to refuse to hire out stands or allow the sale of advertising for companies or products which are ethically inconsistent with the rules of the KKUSH.
4. Bookings and orders will be honored within the limits of available space.
5. The organizing committee will assign a trade stand place in the Halls. They will take notices as much as possible with the wishes of the trade-stand holder.
6. Electricity supplies will be settled on the invoice together with the rent.
7. All prices are excluding of 21% VAT.
8. All amounts owing are payable cash. Late payments will automatically be increased by default interest at the monthly rate of 1 % without further notice. Part of a month equals a whole month. The amount of any invoice remaining unpaid when due will be automatically increased by 15% as damages, with a minimum amount of € 50, without prejudice to any default interest charged.
9. Closing date for Trade stands and Sponsors 10-03-2020.
10. Payment: giro bank account: 000-1120548-04
IBAN: BE10 00011205 4804 BIC: BPOTBEB1 of: Koninklijke Kempische Kynologenclub, p/a Dhr.Van Miert Leo, Dorp 31, B-2360 Oud-Turnhout
11. The Trade stand holder commit himself to respect the exact measurements. Every extra m² that is crossed will be charged with an extra €30/m².
12. The built up of the stand will be on Friday 13-03-2020 from 9 AM till 7 PM. Breaking off the trade stand will be on Sunday 15-03-2020 after the Judging when the Main ring is finished.(approx. 6 PM)
13. The courts and tribunals of Turnhout shall have sole jurisdiction over all disputes.
14. Address show: NAVO-hallen, Geeneinde 54, B-2381 Weelde